HTP Microfiber PPE Suit - Army Green
Free size that fits up to XL (Extra Large) frames
- Available color may vary depending on stocks.
- Suits are with closed-end zipper.
- All possible air holes such as neckline, wrists, and ankles are garterized.
- This is an improvised protective suit and NOT A MEDICAL GRADE. Any improvised PPE can only be used in low-risk areas like the triage or transport, provided proper distancing is still observed. In high-risk areas, commercial PPE must be used.
- In wearing the PPE, proper protocol should be followed in donning and doffing of PPE.
- Please make sure that all inner suture lines are sealed using a duct tape. The zipper that we used is not waterproof.
- We recommend that the wearer wear an adult diaper to avoid contamination should call of nature becomes necessary.
- If worn together with the whole PPE set, it will always have four (4) limitations which apply to all PPEs and those are: heat stress, mobility, visibility and communication problems.
This PPE is reusable and can be disinfected after use. The material used in this protective suit can withstand autoclaving to kill virus.